真正的豪华不在于您做什么，而在于您的感受。For 125 years we have gone out of our way to give you the warmest welcome, the richest experiences and the fondest of memories.From the classic colonial splendour of Raffles Singapore to the deserts of Dubai, via Seychelles, Cambodia, Paris, Beijing, Hainan, Makati and Makkah, the Raffles name is synonymous with luxury, glamour and extraordinary adventure.
每家酒店都是一片处在文明交汇处的宁静而充满魅力的绿洲。每家目的地酒店都自成一格，均为独特、卓越、无法定义的莱佛士风格。Thoughtful and welcoming, graceful and charming, Raffles is an oasis for the well-travelled, and loved by those with a taste for the very best.Graced by the rich and influential for business, revelries and important events, Raffles is a place to be seen, a place for business, and a place to meet.
Make the most of your event with a package that gives you everything you need to do business.Make your booking today, and start enjoying complimentary rooms and exclusive benefits.
Receive one complimentary guestroom for every group of 20 full paying rooms, capped at a maximum of three complimentary rooms per group at the following hotels and resorts.
- Raffles Singapore
- Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris
- Raffles Praslin, Seychelles
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, Siem Reap
- Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
- Raffles Makati
Receive one complimentary guestroom for every group of 40 full paying rooms, capped at a maximum of three complimentary rooms per group at the following hotels and resorts.
- Raffles Dubai
- Raffles Beijing
- Raffles Hainan (accepting reservations from 1 September 2013)
- Raffles Makkah Palace
What’s more, your event with Raffles includes complimentary use of a meeting room based on guaranteed number of delegates.We also will include one guestroom upgrade to a suite per group, along with complimentary Internet access.
For meetings and events, please contact your Global Sales Representative.
电话：+1 506 877 3162 (International) or +1 866 662 6060 (North America)
- A meeting group is considered 10 or more full paying guestrooms
- A commission of 12.5 percent is paid on group contracted accommodation
- A commission of 5 percent is paid on group contracted food and beverage
- This offer is valid for materialised bookings from now till 31 March 2014
Raffles Singapore is a legendary icon that is truly aspirational.This Grand Dame is recognised as one of the best hotels in the world, a ‘fable of the exotic east’.With a distinctive architecture, it comprises of large lush gardens, courtyards, fountains, breezy verandahs and the famous Jubilee Hall, a charming Victorian-style theatre.
- Total number of guestrooms:103
- A magnificent Raffles Ballroom for your special event
- 8 intimate meeting rooms and function areas
- Scenic courtyards and lawns for open-air events
Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris
Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris is a French masterpiece with a touch of panache and irreverence.Offering a state-of-the-art luxurious 99-seat movie theatre, art exhibitions, photography displays, an art gallery and My Blend by Clarins Spa, it is the perfect place for conferences, screenings, and exclusive cocktails and events.Embark on cultural experiences and artistic discoveries beyond Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris, arranged specially by our Art Concierges.
- Total number of guestrooms:149
- An exclusive meeting space accommodates 150 guests.
- This modular setup converts into 3 individual rooms.
Raffles Dubai is a landmark and a destination within itself with brilliant contemporary interiors, and superb restaurants.Perfect for parties and revelries, this pyramid-shaped property also features a wide range of venues for meetings and events, accommodating 5 to 500 guests.Experience Dubai’s finest meeting facilities, featuring a Library as a central meeting and networking space.
- Total number of guestrooms:246
- A spectacular Ballroom seats up to 400 guests
- 12 intelligently designed meeting rooms
- A Botanical Garden for events and team building in an outdoor setting.
Raffles Beijing epitomises refinement and exclusivity and is the only heritage luxury hotel in Beijing.Situated at the doorsteps of the famous Chang An Avenue, our luxury hotel is minutes away from Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and Wangfujing shopping district.Residents can look forward to personalised service and spacious rooms, including 9 Personality Suites, which pay homage to luminaries from the hotel’s fabled history.
- Total number of guestrooms:171
- 5 unique meeting rooms and function areas
- A drawing room, ideal for private social gatherings.
Raffles Hainan is a luxury landmark at Clearwater Bay on Hainan Island, opening soon.The resort boasts two stunning 18-hole championship golf courses, 299 guestrooms and 32 deluxe private villas with media panels to stay connected to the world.Business delegates can also look forward to an enchanting environment for meetings and exclusive use of a fully-serviced clubhouse.
- A magnificent Raffles Ballroom seats up to 500 guests
- 7 multifunctional rooms equipped with audio-visual technology
- A captivating two-floored pavilion beachfront chapel for weddings and celebrations.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles lies nestled amongst natural wonders such as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Vallée de Mai, Anse Lazio Beach and Marine National Park.Each majestic villa offers spectacular views of the Indian Ocean, and delegates staying at The Libreri enjoy access to business centre facilities.VIP transfer by private plane is also available.
- Total number of guestrooms:86
- Various venues for gala dinners and cocktail receptions, accommodating up to 60 guests
- A private room is available for events and meetings up to 30 guests
- A cosy boardroom, accommodating up to 8 guests
Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh is one of Asia’s most prestigious classic hotels dating from 1929.The epitome of sophistication, a majestic sweeping driveway gives a wonderful sense of arrival into our luxury hotel, which offers the modern comforts and a leisurely ambience, complete with an extensive tropical garden, a true oasis in the heart of Phnom Penh.
- Total number of guestrooms:170
- A magnificent Raffles Ballroom for your special event
- 5 state-of-the-art meeting rooms and function areas
- 5 restaurants perfect for social occasions.
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, Siem Reap is located opposite the Royal Palace and a mere 8 km from the majestic Angkor Wat. Overlooking the Royal Gardens, this property is rated amongst the best for ambience, spa facilities and epicurean experiences.It also features 15 acres of landscaped French gardens and 5 restaurants ideal for intimate dining settings.
- Total number of guestrooms:119
- Captivating courtyards and lawn for outdoor events
- 6 charming meeting rooms and function areas
- Catering options for up to 450 guests.
Raffles Makati stands gloriously in the bustling Makati metropolis, featuring 32 luxurious suites with high-speed internet access.110 spacious and fully furnished one to four bedroom Raffles Residences welcome business travellers for extended stays.For larger groups, additional accommodation options are available at Fairmont Makati located in the same building.
- Total number of guestrooms and residences:269
- A spectacular Raffles Ballroom seats up to 720 guests
- 3 elegant and intimate venues for private events
- Well-equipped business centre.
Raffles Makkah Palace
Raffles Makkah Palace is located beside Islam’s holiest and most significant site.The King Abdulaziz Gate, the main entrance to the Grand Mosque Al Masjid Al Haram, is a minute’s stroll away.Meeting delegates will be impressed by the multi-brand facilities and services available in the modern business centre.
- Total number of guestrooms:214.
- A state-of-the-art business centre with private meeting rooms.
- An exquisite conference room to meet and connect.
- Individual meeting rooms catering up to 80 guests.